The following solutions are under development with a release date of early Spring 2021.
Thanks for using the contact form below to be added on our mailing list for information on our beta program and commercial release dates.
- Latency & Reliability solution for 5G Mobile Network Operators :
- 5G NR & SA, 4G/LTE networks including CAT-M1 and NB-IoT
- Other connectivity technologies (LoRA, WiFi, Ethernet, etc.)
- Latency & Reliability solution for High Speed Telecom Network Operators
- Supporting transport technology such as IP LAN, WAN, SW-WAN, Optical Networks, HFC Cable Network using DOCSIS 3.x or 4.x
Both solutions are cloud-based running on a private & secured instance (dedicated per customer) on our cloud or your cloud (hybrid or any prefered cloud provider).
It includes data collection agent software that can be installed on any collection device or on your EDGE environment, as a container or as a Virtual Machine.
In a typical deployment, measurements are collected continously and resulting metrics are forwarded to the private & secured instance to processing and aggregation. Results, in the form of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) will be made available via several dashboards and SLA reports. Simple to complex thresholds can be defined and when met or exceeded, alarms will be generated and sent via email or API to your management systems (e.g. OSS or NMS).
AI/ML-based functions will be executed on periodic fashion to perform predictive analysis and provide forecasting data. It will also perform Time Series Analysis to understand the behavior of latency and reliability variations and provide plausible descriptions of components generating oscillations. This generated insights shall give you “lines of thought” into what issues to address to improve the KPIs and avoid breach in your SLAs.
Contact us for more details and to plan a demo.
We offer 30 days trials free-of-charge upon request. A typical trial would involve the following items and activities:
- Prior to the trial start, we will organize a 1 hour session to present the solution and explain how to use so it provides full benefits to you.
- Use of our latency and reliability collection software (deployed as a container) on your prefered linux machine (device, PC or server) to collect data from your 5G network
- Login/password credential to access to our secured SAAS environment and use of pre-configured dashboards to view the aggregated latency, reliability and other network indicators. Your measurements will be securely stored on our SAAS environment.
- Ability to receive alarms if threshold met or exceeded via email
- Following the trial, we will organize a 1 hour debrief & feedback session and jointly perform the live destruction of your data (unless to decide to continue with us).
Contact use the contact from below to request a trial.
Currently we are performing live tests on pre-commercial and commercial 5G networks using pre-configured collection devices that we connect to 5G modems or smartphone (via USB, Wifi or LAN cable).
You can purchase now these collection devices and start collecting and tracking low latency and reliability of your 5G network.
|Specifications||S2: Standard 5G Latency Collector||S3: Touch Screen 5G Latency Collector||S4: Advanced 5G Latency Collector|
|NETWORKS||* * *||* * *||* * *|
|Supported Mobile connectivity||5G (NR, SA), 4G / LTE, 3G, GPRS, WIFI, LoRA,||5G (NR, SA), 4G / LTE, 3G, GPRS, WIFI, LoRA||5G (NR, SA), 4G / LTE, 3G, GPRS, WIFI, LoRA|
|Supported Fixed network connectivity||IP-MPLS, SD-WAN, DOCSIS 3.x & 4.0||IP-MPLS, SD-WAN, DOCSIS 3.x & 4.0||IP-MPLS, SD-WAN, DOCSIS 3.x & 4.0|
|Protocols supported||icmp, tcp/udp, ptpd, traceroute, flow, twamp, etc.||icmp, tcp/udp, ptpd, traceroute, flow, twamp, etc.||icmp, tcp/udp, ptpd, traceroute, flow, twamp, etc.|
|HARDWARE||* * Standard * *||* * Touch Screen * *||* * Advanced * *|
|HW Specs||1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU with 4Gb RAM, 16Gb microSD, mHDMI, 4 USB ports||1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU with 4Gb RAM, 32Gb microSD, mHDMI, 4 USB ports||Quad-core CPU ARM A57 @ 1.43 GHz, |
128-core Maxwell GPU,
4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4 25.6 GB/s, 64Gb microSD, HDMI and display port, 4x USB 3.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet
|Dimensions||40 mm (H) × 90 mm ( W) × 60 mm (D) |
(1.6 in (H) × 3.5 in mm ( W) × 2.7 in (D))
|40 mm (H) × 90 mm ( W) × 60 mm (D)|
(1.6 in (H) × 3.5 in mm ( W) × 2.7 in (D))
|75 mm (H) × 90 mm ( W) × 90 mm (D)|
(2.9 in (H) × 3.5 in mm ( W) × 3.5 in (D))
|Touch Screen display||No||Yes||No|
|Extended Range Antennas||No||No||Yes|
|Connectivity with 5G modem or phone||microUSB, Ethernet,|
|Hardware Warranty||3 months||3 months||3 months|
|SOFTWARE||* * Standard * *||* * Touch Screen * *||* * Advanced * *|
|Latency collection software||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Use Case Configurator*||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Collector SW at the EDGE||No||No||Yes|
|AI-based realtime correlation engine||No||No||Yes|
|Access to our beacons (target points)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Secured Data Storage Volume on cloud||6 Gb||6 Gb||12 Gb|
|Duration of SAAS data storage||6 months||6 months||6 months|
|Storage on device||Possible as JSON or CSV files||Possible as JSON or CSV files||Possible as JSON or CSV files|
|Access to Latency and reliability Dashboards||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Access to EDGE Dashboards*||No||No||Yes|
|AI-based analysis (variance, prediction)*||No||No||Yes|
|SERVICES||* * Standard * *||* * Touch Screen * *||* * Advanced * *|
|Access to online support (web & mail)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Access to open business hours/days helpdesk||No||No||Yes|
|Access to software updates & upgrades||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Disclaimer||Features subject to change without notice||Features subject to change without notice||Features subject to change without notice|